Friday 26 October 2018

Someone I would like to meet

Throughout history there has been a lot of different people, some of them we can admire it and others we can dislike or even hate.  Regarding this, in this world there are a lot of people that I would like to meet or that I would have liked to meet.

Lately, I had been very into a serie called Supernatural that is about two brothers called Dean and Sam Winchester that travel all over United States hunting all kind of supernatural creatures y beings like ghosts, witches, demons, vampires, lycanthrope, and others.  Watching this serie was where I saw for the first time the person who I want to talk you today, the person that I would like to meet. He is Misha Collins.

Misha Collins is an US actor who has been working on Supernatural since 2008 until the present. He joined the serie on the fourth season playing the character Castiel who is one of my favorite ones. I like Misha because he is a really funny person on his social media, when he is with his friends from the show or in the conventions. What I admire the most about him is that he looks like a very genuine person and even when some people think that he is a weird person, he encourages his fans to embrace their differences, to love themselves and to help and respect the people. As an actor he has won a People Choice Award, a Teen Choice Award and a Constellation Award. But also he founded an annual week-long competitive media scavenger hunt called GISHWHES to collect money for charity that has broken several Guinness World Records.  

I really hope to keep seeing him on Supernatural because he is awesome as Castiel.

Resultado de imagen para misha collins

2 comments:

  1. I knew that you will chose him haha but I also would like to know Jensen hehe

    ReplyDelete