Friday 5 October 2018

Post 1: A country I would like to visit


Hello again!

Today I’m going to talk to you about traveling. I like to travel a lot but I have never been out of Chile so speaking about countries that I would to visit – even when I would travel anywhere – in this occasion I’m going to choose New Zealand. I really fell in love with this country since I saw that amazing landscapes in the film “The Lord of the Rings”.

Regarding the things that I know about New Zealand it is that is a small country formed by two islands, the North Island (Te Ika-a-Māui), and the South Island (Te Waipounamu) and It is similar in size to Great Britain or Japan. New Zealand has less population than Chile (only four million people) so that is another thing that I like about this place.

In New Zealand I would like go to Hobbiton, do hiking, learn about their culture (The Maories) and go to an All Blacks game (the national team of rugby) besides many other things. I would like to live in New Zealand for a period of time, actually I have planned go to live there and study English with my cousin and her boyfriend.  

See you later!

Resultado de imagen para new zealand

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really like New Zealand hahaha, it seems to be a really beautiful and interesting country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hobbiton must be wonderful, although I think I would be to tall for it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know a lot of the country! A friend of mine went there a few years ago. She always talk about it and we all love there too hahhaha. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to visit New Zealand too! <3

    ReplyDelete