Friday 19 October 2018

Post 3: My Favorite Movie


Hello again! 

It’s very hard to choose a favorite movie because I have a lot of movies that I really like and in this moment I can’t choose only one. So, today I’m going to talk you about a movie that I recently saw and that really moved me. The movie that I choose it’s “Gifted” released in june 2017. In this movie appears Chris Evans as Frank Adler, Mckenna Grace as Mary Adler and Octavia Spencer as Roberta Taylor. The movie Gifted takes place in a little town near of Tampa and it's about a single man, Frank, raising his child prodigy niece Mary after her mom died. Mary’s mom was a prodigy mathematician so she was always studying and for that reason she never could have a normal life. Frank doesn’t want that for his niece so he is drawn into a custody battle with his mother who wants that her granddaughter continue with her mom’s work. My favorite part of the movie it’s when Frank, Mary and Roberta are the whole night in a waiting room at the hospital until a family receive the announcement that the baby was born so in that moment he teaches his niece what is the real mean of family. I really like this movie because it is very touching and I really love Chris, Mckenna and Octavia they are amazing actors.  


Here I left you a picture of the movie!

Resultado de imagen para gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment