Friday 12 October 2018

Post 2: The Best Concert Ever


I have to say that I´m not really a concert person but the times that I had been in one I really enjoyed them. One of my favorite concerts that I had been was the Santiago Rock City on September 30th, 2017. This concert was at Estadio Monumental and I went there with my father. That day there were supposed to perform two big bands, Aerosmith and Def Leppard and we really wanted to see the first ones but Steven Tyler (the vocalist from Aerosmith) got sick and they canceled that presentation. Anyway, my father and I decided to go and see Def Leppard even when that was a very rainy day and that was the best decision we could have made. Before that time I didn’t really know the band but when I saw them on live I love their songs, they are amazing musicians. Also there was a guest band called Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown that we enjoyed a lot. It was an especially good day for me and I spent a good time with my father. I would like to go to a rock concert again because I love that type of music.

Here I left you a picture of the presentation of Def Leppard.  

Imagen relacionada

4 comments:

  1. So sad that Aerosmith couldn't play that time, but you can go to a concert with me when you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, so bad Aerosmith doesn´t show :(

    ReplyDelete