Friday 14 October 2016

Technology

I don’t like when your life depends on the technology and distances you from the people but I have to say that sometimes it’s really helpful in our lives. Anyway, the technology is part of my daily life. What I use the most is my television, my mobile phone and my laptop. I should mention that I often use these things to watch series and movies. I don’t like to use social networks because I prefer to talk face to face with a person then you can express your feelings in a better way, that is my opinion.

Like I said, I really love watching series and movies so I often use my laptop for that. My laptop is small so it’s easy to carry everywhere, that’s one of the reasons why I like it. You can keep anything you want and due to the keyboard it has, it’s very comfortable when you write.

I think that if I wouldn’t have my laptop maybe my life would be a little bit boring because I couldn’t watch the things that I like. I really enjoy using my laptop

  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that technology is important but we don't have to depend o it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeees! The laptot is great to see movies and series. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm abhsolutely certain that you use your laptop to see Anime ha ha ... Some day we need to see a movie (no anime) with @Rocio Graf.

    Sodexo :*

    ReplyDelete