Friday 21 October 2016

Seashells

Today I want to show you a photograph that I really like. I wasn’t so sure if I have to choose a photo from another person or upload a photo that I took so I decided choose my photograph. Sometimes I like to take photographs with my mobile phone to different thing like animals, flowers, natural landscapes that call my attention or to my friends.

I took this photo when I went to La Serena this year in august. That weekend there were storm surges so the whole beach was covered by a lot of shells and when we went to the beach with my family we found this beautiful scene. I like this photo because I love the ocean and walk through the beach so when I saw all this seashells on the sand this reminds me the wonderful things that you can find in nature.

Do you take photos too?

See you later

2 comments:

  1. WOW it's a really amazing photo, so beautiful, I wasn't that lucky when I went to La Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is beatiful! The nature can surprise us in many ways :D

    ReplyDelete