Friday 30 September 2016

A detective or an archaeologist?


When I was a child I dreamed to be a detective or an archaeologist despite I didn’t know exactly how it was. I always liked mystery and the detective series and books so that’s the reason why I wanted to be a detective and when I saw the movie “The Mummy” I said “hey, I want to do that it’s interesting”. I thought that was what the archaeologists do, except for reviving mummies of course. 
I was a child so I didn’t know a lot of things. Then, when I was older I discovered that I really like History so I tried to find some career related with it. I thought about studying History but I didn’t want to be a teacher so in the last moment I chose Anthropology and that’s why I'm studying this. 
I love the career and I'm happy with my decision until now. About the kind of job that I would like to have I want to be an archaeologist and perhaps I want to work in the south of Chile.  

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to be a detective too, I think that it's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha haha, I was right Stephie, your are an otaku. I think the sereies that you se was "Detective Konan" and "Escuela de Detectives" or if you prefer "名探偵コナン" and "探偵学園Q"

    SODEXO :*

    ReplyDelete