Friday 21 December 2018

English Language Challenges

This one last time I’d like to talk about my English language challenges after this class. First of all I have to say that I really like to learn other languages like English because I think it’s interesting to know how other people express themselves all over the world. So I have to say that I like to have the opportunity to learn and practice a language different from Spanish. Regarding to our blogs I have to say that even when there were sometimes when I really didn’t know what to write I like when we had the chances to write about stuff like our favorite TV Show or our favorite actor/actress because it’s funny to talk about that. I think I need to improve my speaking skills and my vocabulary and I can only do that with a lot of practice so I’m going to do that. Outside the English class I could say that I frequently use my English these days because I have to read a lot of texts in English and I watch a lot of TV Shows that are in this language so I can say that English is something regular in my life. Also on the Social Medias like Instagram I see a lot of things that are in English so I really have to understand what I am reading and that also helps me to practice this language.

I’ll see you soon and keep learning!     

No comments:

Post a Comment