Friday 30 November 2018

My favorite TV Show


Hello again! Today I’m going to talk to you about my favorite TV Show. I have to say that it is a little hard to choose just one because I’m a person who watches a lot of series since I was a child so I have watched a lot of TV Shows in my life, anyways I finally chose a series that I found last year and has become one of my favorite ones, Supernatural.

Supernatural is a TV Show about two brothers called Sam and Dean that after their father's disappearance they follow his footsteps as “hunters” fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds, including monsters, demons, ghosts and gods that roam the earth. In every episode Sam and Dean fight against a new creature or meet new people so that’s how in the season four they met my favorite character that becomes an important member of the cast, the angel Castiel. Regarding this my favorite episode is the first one of the fourth season when Dean finally met Castiel and found that he was the person that saved him from hell. I really love this TV Show because the stories are really interesting, you learn a lot about supernatural beings and you can’t avoid loving the characters, all of them have deep and dark pasts but they always keep fighting doing what they can. Also with this show you can see that life is not just black or white.

Resultado de imagen para supernatural

2 comments: