Saturday 19 November 2016

The Laguna del Laja National Park

I this new post I want to talk you about one of my favorite places in Chile, the Laguna del Laja National Park.

This park is located in Antuco, a Chilean commune and town in Bío Bío Province, Bío Bío Region. In this park, it is the Laguna del Laja, the Antuco Volcano, Sierra Velluda, the tallest mountain in the region, a ski slope and a network of hiking trails. Since I was a small child, I go there with my family to visit my aunt who lived there caring for a refuge. I say lived because she has to left that place.

When we went there we did a lot of things like fish in the lake, barbecues, parties, play with the snow when we had and especially walk in the trails, one of my favorite things to do there. This park is really beautiful and there you can see spectacular mountain landscapes, animals like foxes (there was one that went to my aunt´s house looking for food) and it is very peaceful place. One of the things that I wish to do it would be come back there again.


Here I leave you some pictures that just shows you some places from the Laguna del Laja National Park.



4 comments:

  1. It is a very beautiful park, I wish go there some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful place, I would like to go someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place is amazing.I heard much about this, so I want to go someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. that place is so pretty, I went there about three or four years ago, but just for one day, I wish I could visit that park again with more time to explore! nice photos c:

    ReplyDelete